These are the Whole30 recipes I’ve tried and liked. I’m also continuing to add Paleo Recipes I’m finding after Whole30. See below the Whole30 Recipes.
I have also pinned recipes I want to try – Whole30 Pinterest Board
I’ve stored many Whole30 recipes on my PlantoEat Site. If you have an account, just ask to be my friend. My username is: sumnesrs
* Almond chicken – A favorite
* Chicken Pad Thai – I wasn’t much of a fan, but Danny liked it a lot
* Chocolate Chili! – This was one of my favorites!
* Crockpot Routisserie Style Chicken – made great chicken salad and got broth to freeze, too!
* Paleo Faux Meal – Very good, actually – I renamed my version Coconut Banana Surprise
* Paleo Tacos with Purple Cabbage Slaw – Another favorite
* Whole30 Mayo – I may never eat store bought mayo again. I used an immersion blender.
* Cauliflower Fried Rice – I used coconut aminos instead of soy sauce. Next time I would double the aminos and use 6 Tablespoons instead of 3. I also added cooked chicken breast and canned mushroom pieces and stems. Very good!
* Oven Baked Omelets – I would substitute coconut milk for the milk and you might want to omit the cheese for true paleo.
* Paleo 1 Minute Muffins – These are actually Whole30 also. I added a teaspoon of coconut sugar and a handful of blueberries. These were pretty darn good. I think next time I might add one more teaspoon of coconut sugar or maybe drizzle with raw honey. More blueberries instead of sugar would make them a little sweeter, too.