I saw this idea come through on Facebook and thought, “I can do this!” The hardest part was finding an ice cube tray at Wal-Mart. I didn’t own one. We buy our ice as I don’t like using our city water for drinking or for making ice.
Materials needed: strawberries, chocolate almond bark, ice cube tray
1. Clean and rinse strawberries. If large, cut in half.
2. Melt chocolate almond bark.
3. Spoon a little almond bark into each of the ice cube tray cube molds (what do you call these anyway?)
4. Place a strawberry in each “mold” and press into the chocolate.
5. Fill the rest of the “mold” with more chocolate.
6. Put in freezer (or refrigerator) until chocolate hardens. I prefer freezer. It’s faster.